Sunday 21 October 2012

News Update Apsley ON October 21, 2012

Yesterday and today are mostly overcast, but really very warm for this time of year.  Both days have been quite windy which is quickly bringing down what is left of the leaves in the trees.

Chandos Lake looks cold and winter like, when viewing it towards the north from our place on Antelope Trail.  What a difference a couple of weeks make at this time of the year.  Now that most of the leaves are down it seems that winter is just right around the corner.

Plans are being made for the Cottage Life show in the spring of 2013 where I will be attending in a booth representing North Kawartha Cottages and our area Cottage Real Estate.

If you are considering selling I would be pleased to provide you with my thoughts and an opinion of value at absolutely no cost to you.  Please feel free to contact me at my direct line 705-656-1044 at any time.  It would be great to hear from you and I will be happy to help in anyway that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment